Partner Channel Manager
Sales – Stockholm
For the ambitious, hardworking and autonomous individual who wants to make their mark and manage a project from initial conception through execution and growth.
Loop54 is rapidly becoming a game-changer in the business of e-commerce. This equals a lot of fun, but also a lot of things that need to be built, improved and scaled up. Thus we are growing our sales team. Do you want to help us sell and market the best product search engine out there?
At Loop54 we develop a search engine that uses cutting edge AI technology that provides truly relevant search results and learns from user behaviour to continuously do so. We already deliver search to hundreds of e-tailers and we are adding new ones at an ever quickening rate.
So, what’s it like to work at Loop54? We value high degrees of responsibility and autonomy. We strive to work transparently throughout the organization and we always have a humble approach to questions and feedback from colleagues. We appreciate teamwork, diversity and equality. And, most importantly, we have fun at work!
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, and part of the EMEA sales leadership team, the Partner Channel Manager will develop, manage and grow relationships with channel partners (systems integrators, e-commerce platform providers, other e-commerce SaaS vendors and other Value Added Resellers) across the EMEA region. Working with these channel partners, the Channel Manager is responsible for driving opportunities and revenue by developing, managing, and growing these relationships across the EMEA region.
Define and execute a partner strategy, including joint business development activities, targeted and collaborative selling strategies, co-marketing and demand generation, sales enablement and readiness plans, to achieve partner initiated opportunities and influenced targets. Maximise revenue by ensuring the partner has the right tools and training to effectively sell and implement Loop54’s software.
- Source new channel partners (e.g. systems integrators, digital agencies, e-commerce platforms providers) who are strategically positioned to help drive new license revenue across selected geographies.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key customer contacts in assigned partner accounts.
- Drive global best practice in all aspects of partner management, including onboarding, operational efficiency, channel portfolio management, and customer success
- Provide a timely and accurate sales forecast for partner-driven revenue
- Own a commissioned revenue target
- Plan and execute on a partner marketing budget
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5+ years in a sales channel role within an international SaaS organisation
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field (Business, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering)
- Demonstrable experience in maximising revenue through a channel-focused business model selling complex IT solutions.
- Proven ability to source new, strategic channel partners who have directly and positively impacted your company's bottom line.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills, including proven ability to navigate within a global software company.
- A good understanding of international business and the differences in the regional approach.
- A good commercial acumen with a natural ability to influence at all levels
- An ability to travel about 10-20% of the time
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Fluency in German and/or Swedish also preferred.