Backend developer - AI search engine
Development – Stockholm
Loop54 is rapidly becoming a game-changer in the business of e-commerce. This equals a lot of fun, but also a lot of things that need to be built, improved and scaled up. Thus we are growing our development team. Do you want to help us build the best product search engine out there?
At Loop54 we develop a search engine that uses cutting edge AI technology that provides truly relevant search results and learns from user behaviour to continuously do so. We already deliver search to hundreds of e-tailers and we are adding new ones at an ever quickening rate. For us developers, this means we need to scale up our systems further and this is what we need your help with!
So, what’s it like to work at Loop54? We value high degrees of responsibility and autonomy. We strive to work transparently throughout the organisation and we always have a humble approach to questions and feedback from colleagues. We appreciate teamwork, diversity and equality. And, most importantly, we have fun at work!
We’re a team of skilled developers with an aggressive growth plan. We are 7 people today with expertise in backend development, AI algorithms, cloud infrastructure and frontend development and we are looking for the right colleague to join us. You will work as a backend developer as part of a team working towards improving our product and our technical architecture and infrastructure. You will have a lot of influence over technical decisions and we expect you to contribute actively towards developing our systems in a scalable and redundant way.
- are comfortable with English as working language
- are comfortable with several programming languages, most of our work is done using C#
- have a good understanding of data structures and algorithms, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions
- have a relevant academic background or equivalent practical experience
- are eligible to work in Sweden - the position is only available in Stockholm
In addition to the qualifications, we also value if you...
- know some Swedish
- have experience with designing and building distributed and scalable systems in a cloud service environment
- are proficient in operating services in a Linux environment
- have experience with technologies such as redis, mongoDB, cassandra, docker, kubernetes, rabbitmq or similar