Front-end or full stack developer with UI focus
Development - Stockholm
Loop54 is a machine learning software-as-a-service (SaaS) search and navigation engine for e-commerce, used by hundreds of websites today and we are rapidly becoming a game-changer in the business of e-commerce. Now we are looking for your help to further develop our product and customer offer.
In addition to the search and navigation engine (exposed as an API), we provide our customers with an analytics and configuration portal where user interaction data is visualized. This tool is key for our communication with business customers, in order for them to understand their visitors, tweak the engine, and configure their API integration. We need your help to further shape this into a useful and easily comprehensible tool for our customers.
Your task will be to join the team in building and improving the customer experience of the analytics portal. You will have major influence over technical decisions and be able to shape the future of our front-end tech stack.
- understand and care about UX, aesthetics and usability
- take pride in building UIs that users love
- have experience working with single-page applications, or are willing to learn
- write readable and testable code
- enjoy tackling big projects and taking the lead
- enjoy working and learning together with your peers, for instance through code review and design collaboration
- are comfortable with English as working language
- are eligible to work in Stockholm, Sweden
In addition to the qualifications, we also value if you...
- have experience creating data visualisation interfaces
- have worked with or have an interest in F# or C#
- have worked with test frameworks and frontend application testing
Working at Loop54
At Loop54 we value a high degree of responsibility, autonomy and initiative. We strive to work transparently throughout the organisation and we always have a humble approach to questions and feedback from colleagues. We appreciate teamwork, diversity and equality. And most important - we have fun together at work!
We value a health work/life balance, for instance through:
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely part time
- Reduced work time available
- No karensdag (full salary when sick)
- Responsible planning and sustainable progress instead of crunches and overtime
Benefits at Loop54
In addition to working with brilliant and friendly colleagues on the most relevant product search and navigation engine you will also be enjoying these benefits when working for Loop54:
Our Stockholm office is centrally located, with a nice view and two balconies for relaxing or lunch when the weather permits.
Health insurance and pension
All employees are covered by a company health insurance and an occupational pension plan.
Massage & gym membership
Employees enjoy free massage at work and a gym membership of their choice.
Free breakfast at least 2 times a week.
Don't go hungry
Kitchen with fresh fruit, cappuccino machine, and a well stocked fridge for sandwich-making.
Free Kindle and unlimited reading
All employees get a free Amazon Kindle and unlimited subscription to e-books.
Employee stock option programme
Employees are offered to join an option programme to obtain equity in the company.