Development - Stockholm
Loop54 is a machine learning software-as-a-service (SaaS) search and navigation engine for e-commerce, used by hundreds of websites today and we are rapidly becoming a game-changer in the business of e-commerce.
Our engine uses cutting edge AI technology that learns from user behavior to provide truly relevant results. In addition to the engine itself (exposed as an API), we provide our customers with an analytics and configuration portal where user interaction data is visualized.
For us developers, the business growth means we need to scale up our systems further, make sure that our service can withstand intense traffic, add more features, and improve relevance and performance.
We are currently 6 developers, and are looking to hire more over the coming months. As a back-end developer at Loop54, you will have major influence over technical decisions and contribute to shaping the future of our back-end tech stack.
- have several years of programming experience (we mainly use C# and F# but experience in those is not required)
- strive toward an understanding of the whole system
- write code with long-term maintenance in mind
- evaluate multiple options and make pragmatic decisions
- enjoy working and learning together with your peers, for instance through code review and design collaboration
- are comfortable with English as working language
- are eligible to work in Stockholm, Sweden
In addition to the qualifications, we also value if you...
- have experience using the .NET ecosystem
- have experience with designing and building distributed and scalable systems in a cloud service environment
- are proficient in configuring and using Linux
- have experience, education, or interest in machine learning algorithms
Working at Loop54
At Loop54 we value a high degree of responsibility, autonomy and initiative. We expect our colleagues to:
- manage their own time;
- call attention to problems;
- learn how to do things better;
- bring their own unique viewpoint;
- settle disagreements with data and reason;
- improve the lives of their coworkers;
- treat everyone with respect at all times;
- put quality over quantity; and
- have fun!
We value a healthy work/life balance, for instance through:
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely part time
- Reduced work time available
- No karensdag (full salary when sick)
- Responsible planning and sustainable progress instead of crunches and overtime
Benefits at Loop54
In addition to working with brilliant and friendly colleagues on the most relevant product search and navigation engine you will also be enjoying these benefits when working for Loop54:
Our Stockholm office is centrally located, with a nice view and two balconies for relaxing or lunch when the weather permits.
Health insurance and pension
All employees are covered by a company health insurance and an occupational pension plan.
Massage & gym membership
Employees enjoy free massage at work and a gym membership of their choice.
Free breakfast at least 2 times a week.
Don't go hungry
Kitchen with fresh fruit, cappuccino machine, and a well stocked fridge for sandwich-making.
Free Kindle and unlimited reading
All employees get a free Amazon Kindle and unlimited subscription to e-books.
Employee stock option programme
Employees are offered to join an option programme to obtain equity in the company.